LIC's Jeevan Utkarsh offers a combination of protection and savings wherein the risk cover is ten times of Tabular Single premium. The proposer will have an option to choose the Basic Sum Assured. The single premium payable shall depend on the chosen Basic Sum Assured and age at entry of the life assured. In addition, this plan also takes care of liquidity need through loan facility. It is a close ended plan which shall be available for sale for a maximum period of 270 days from the date of launch.
- Policy holder gets the additional life cover of 25% of Sum Assured without paying any extra cost
- Loan is available after the completion of 3 Months
- Option of taking the Maturity Benefit in instalments.
- Discount in premium in case the sum assured is more than 5 Lacs
- Policy can also be back-dated within the same financial year
- Additional benefit of Accidental Death and Disability available
Income Tax Benefit
Premium paid under this plan is eligible for TAX rebate under section 80c and 10(10D).
"Sum Assured on Maturity" along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable. Where, "Sum Assured on Maturity" is equal to Basic Sum Assured.
On Death - during the first five policy years
Before the date of commencement of risk Refund of single premium without interest.
After the date of commencement of risk"Sum Assured on Death" shall be payable.
On Death - after the first five policy years
Before the stipulated Date of Maturity"Sum Assured on Death" along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
Policy Term 12 Years
Minimum Basic Sum Assured Rs. 75,000.
Maximum Basic Sum Assured No Limit
Minimum Policy Term 12 years
Maximum Policy Term 12 years
Premium Paying Term Single Premium
Minimum Entry Age 6 years (completed)
Maximum Entry Age 47 years (nearest birthday).
Maximum Age at Maturity for Life Assured 75 years
Mode of Premium Payment Single Premium